skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
4 Inch Traditional Bows $4.00 Each or $6.00 for the Pair
When ordering use 4 in Traditional as the category and then indicate color.
I can custom make you this bow in any color or colors you like.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming Soon!
Fabric Flowers in all colors. Coming Soon, Check Back!
Welcome to Mommy & Me Hairbows
To order email me with your selections. I will contact you with payment and shipping (or pick-up) information.
I can also do custom orders. I can match Christmas, Easter, or special event outfits.
My email: mommyandmehairbows@live.com
My etsy shop:
www.etsy.com/shop/mommyandmebeads
Tell your friends and family! I also sell watches at:
www.mommyandmewatches.blogspot.com
Followers
Background
Voting
About Me
Sarah
This blog is dedicated to creating a conversation of memories. We have had many great times and there are so many more to come. Let's not forget our fun times together!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment